Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Organic Hand Wipes and Sanitizer!

About the past two weeks we all have been having a Swine Flu scare. Now it isn't as deadly as they are making it though. (I talked to my mother's friend who's a nurse about this, she said the media is over-reacting.) Anyway, there is still no reason to stop washing our hands! I was thinking about how many chemicals there are in hand sanitizer and hand wipes that could harm us. So, I did some research and found some really good organic options. These products are by EO and are vegan. They have ingredients such as, Lavender Oil, Aloe Vera, and organic alcohol. There is hand sanitizer and hand wipes by them that have lavender in them. The really cool thing about the wipes is that they are biodegradable! I thought that this was so neat I had to do a post on it! You can find these products on Amazon and Drugstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share



Do Something Foundation.


Add this to your blog or website!

Don't Be Mean, Go Green!

Best Green Blogs