Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sun Chips New Decomposable Bag.

Just when you think that Sun Chips could not get any more eco-friendly, they do! Now their goal is to get a fully decomposable bag by Earth Day 2010! Already this brand makes their chips healthy and Earth friendly, by making the chips with Solar Power and packing 18 grams of whole grains per serving! That's about once slice of whole wheat bread! They also are low in salt, saturated fat, and have 30% less fat than regular potato chips! These chips are now my favorite chip brand! I love eating them they taste delicious and are guilt-free! There are four different flavors! They are Original, Garden Salsa, Harvest Cheddar, and French Onion. Mmmmmm, delicious (: I have tried every flavor and I really love them. Its an easy swap out for regular potato chips. If you would like to learn more about the Solar Powered Plant check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. Cool article, I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great blog! I would like to touch base with you about your blog. Please contact me directly at chris@greenpress.com

    Look forward to hearing from you.

    Thanks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete


Bookmark and Share



Do Something Foundation.


Add this to your blog or website!

Don't Be Mean, Go Green!

Best Green Blogs