Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Simple Green

The other day I was cleaning out the garage and I had to mop the floors. I was digging through all our cleaners until I came upon one I really liked. It was called Simple Green. It was a cleaner that was for floors, bathrooms, kitchens, and more. All you have to do is pour a little bit in the bottom of the bucket your going to be using to clean with. (Trust me on this one, a little goes a long way!) Then add water to it, it foams up right away. Usually eco-friendly products kind of have a bad smell to them or they just smell organic, well this product is not like that at all! It smells fresh and clean, sort of like evergreens. Another thing that is fun about this product is its bright green! I believe that Simple Green works just as well as any other cleaner, even better since your saving the Earth! Its made specially so that when you dump your water it biodegradable and won't harm any plants or insects where ever you dump it. They are also non-toxic so no need to worry about that harsh ammonia smell you get from other cleaners such as windex and clorox. Man, sometimes those smells just suffocate me and I need to stop for like five minutes just to catch my breath! I highly, highly, highly, reccomend Simple Green! This product line has so many different options! From tile cleaner to concrete and driveway cleaner! You can find it at places such as your local grocery store, Walmart, and Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share



Do Something Foundation.


Add this to your blog or website!

Don't Be Mean, Go Green!

Best Green Blogs