Saturday, June 20, 2009

Organix Shampoo

If your looking for a new organic shampoo then you must check out Organix. Its a drugstore brand shampoo that is certified organic. There are twelve different scents and each one smells amazing. Such as, coconut milk, shea butter, teatree mint, mandarin olive oil, vanilla silk, whitetea grapeseed, mocha espresso, cucumber yogurt, pomegrante green tea, lavender soy milk, grapefruit mango butter, and passionfruit guava. I, myself have the coconut milk and I am very pleased with it. The lather is amazing and I've gotten many compliments on how good my hair smells. Also the best thing about the smell is it lasts the whole day! Each scent has a shampoo and a conditioner and they are $6.99 a piece. Which is not bad, especially when drugstores such as Walgreens has buy one get one free sales! The bottles that the product comes in are 100% recyclable. They even have their own billboard in Time Square New York! To learn more about the product click here!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a quick question about your blog, please contact me back at bhawthorne@maacenter.org

    Thanks,

    Bill

    ReplyDelete


Bookmark and Share



Do Something Foundation.


Add this to your blog or website!

Don't Be Mean, Go Green!

Best Green Blogs