Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What do you think?!

I was trying to think of ideas for this blog over the past week to spice it up. So I decided that I was going to start doing themes or try to weekly. Meaning, one week will have the theme be fruit and research all the ways you could use fruit in a eco-friendly way, where to find organic fruit, and more things! Then the next week would be another theme and for that whole week all the tips and reviews would revolve around that theme! So let me know if you guys like this idea! I love getting feedback, it allows me to improve my blog and make it the best it can be! Also, if you enjoy this idea give me some ideas for themes! Another thing I wanted to talk about was I was looking for a symbol or a logo to represent my site, that I could place on the site, on pictures, and mroe! If you guys have any ideas for that or want to make me one please comment below! Thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share



Do Something Foundation.


Add this to your blog or website!

Don't Be Mean, Go Green!

Best Green Blogs